Wednesday 18 June 2014

Miniatures Convention 2014 in New Zealand

It's almost that time again! The biennial convention of the New Zealand Association of Miniature Enthusiasts. All year dolls house and miniatures enthusiasts from around the country have been planning and plotting and making tiny things to exhibit at the convention. It is a chance to look and learn and be inspired by what others have done. It's a visual feast! And a chance to shop, shop, shop at the traders' tables for those special minis.

This year the convention will be in Nelson, hosted by the Nelson Miniatures Club and held at Waimea College, in Richmond.

This will be at Labour Weekend 24 - 27 October, 2014.

There's a full programme of workshops and round-table smaller projects to do.

More details can be found on the NZAME website.

Perhaps we'll see you in Nelson in October!

2 comments:

  1. if I lived in New Zealand you would see me there and I have a question for you..how do I follow your blog I cant seem to figure it out... on my blog I have added google friend connect which I cant seem to find on your blog..help :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - if you go to the "Follow by Email" part below the 'About Me' profile, you can enter your email address & get updates that way. Thanks for your interest!

    ReplyDelete