Sunday 15 December 2013

Merry Christmas to you all

Christmas Greetings from my house to yours

In my travels in Germany this year I visited a couple of Christmas (open all year round) shops and found this tiny miniature nativity scene. You'll realise just how small it is when I point out that it is housed in a walnut shell!

  Wishing you all a very happy and safe     Christmas and a year full of mini         making in 2014.

                           See you then!
                                              
                                               Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely little scene in that nutshell! Sorry I haven't been around for quite a while. I took a little holiday from posting. I was just feeling a bit tired. May I take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy New Year. A little late, I know, but I don't think you mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to be back in touch, Lucille! I had missed you! Here's to a good 2014.

      Delete